Monday, October 12, 2009

Happy Boy!!

It has been a while since I have posted anything...we have been in kind of a funk around our house for like the last..oh I don't know...six months! Zander is getting so big, and changing so much. In spite of being a VERY determined 2 year old, he has the sweetest little personality, and his sense of humor is becoming more and more evident every day! He was born a ham, and I believe he will only get funnier and funnier! I love him so much, and there have been days that all I can do is just cuddle with him and kiss his cheeks...it makes me feel better, and he is a real sport letting his mommy kiss on him! He is my world and I have no idea what I ever did before he came to our family! Love you Zman!!



2 comments:

Megan Johnson said...

zander does look like he is getting so big!! I just put this cute outfit on Makayla today that you gave Mindy for her first birthday. I love putting her in Mindy's old cloths. Hope you guys are doing good. Monte is going to the Tulsa game tomorrow and is SO excited, if you watch it you will have to look for 20 guys in the middle of the tulsa section wearing blue and orange. see ya!

Andrea said...

Z-baby isn't really a baby anymore. Shoot! What happened? Can't wait to see him again. . .well, and you guys too!!!