Thursday, December 3, 2009

Blessed Lady

I have had a strange month, and have really found myself getting caught up in all the negative garbage, and maybe not feeling as blessed as I should. But today I really was blessed to see so much positive in my life. I really am surrounded by the best people. I have an amazing family who supports me NO MATTER WHAT. I have a great husband who really puts up with more than any person should ever be asked to put up with. I have the freaking cutest kid on the planet, who, lucky for me is a total mamas boy. I have the best team at the salon. I have a home that I love so much, a great ward, and amazing....amazing friends. So seriously, I am going to buck up, and try harder this month to just enjoy all of the things in that list...and quit focusing on all of the things I don't have(like a skinny butt:|) The Lord has blessed me so much, and I want him to know that I do see it, and I do appreciate it! So, here we go December, we are going to have a better month!!

3 comments:

Amber said...

thanks for the reminder to count our blessings. i need to remember that too :)

Andrea said...

Atta girl!!! You ARE very blessed. And, at least you know how to dress your butt! you always look hot!

MOLLY said...

Love your positive attitude April! Glad I read your blog today...I needed that!!