Monday, December 1, 2008

Turkey Day!

We had the best Thanksgiving. My family came to my house for the weekend. We got to spend the day eating, and my favorite thing to do after 2 days of cooking and eating...relax!
Here is Zander trying to laugh along with our jokes! We were all laughing about something, and pretty soon, he chimed in!
Goof ball...he was copying grandma!
Zander and grandma playing hide and seek!
They all look so excited to be at my house don't they? I think I must have caught them off guard!
Thanks to my awesome sister in law, my mom and my cousin for helping me make such an amazing meal!

For the first time since I inherited my grandmothers china set, I actually got to use it! Doesn't this table look amazing!! It was much more beautiful in person!
Chillin' with the grandparents after a long day and a lot of food!We love our grandpa!

2 comments:

Karli said...

Oh, how I miss your parents!! Looks like you had a great turkey day!

Amber said...

cute pictures!! i'm glad you had a nice Thanksgiving--i'm impressed that you hosted--I don't know if I'll dare to host such a big meal for a long time!! it looked awesome!